badge

Sunday, August 21, 2016

I'm totally in love with this ZapStore!

Zap Store is my favorite these days. I know about many other cashback websites which are on the internet but none has impressed me this much thus so far. And that is why because of their terms and conditions like the user can only get cashback if the amount is above a certain threshold, cashback approval taking upto two to three months whereas the refund policy gets expired only after the ten days of the package delivery.
And I signed up with the Zap Store just two days back and upon just signing up, I was rewarded with Rs.10 and Rs.3 as promised by the store on promotional campaigns within 12 hours as the PayTM wallet transfer. It's not the money that matters, it is the pure intention behind serving you with what that has been promised which in this case is the cashback. I am well assured of the fact that if I do any transaction/online shopping then using the Zap Store as the gateway is definitely something I should consider.
Creating a Zap Store is quite easy, all you have to do is log on to www.zapstore.com with your facebook ID or you can create a new one by registering with your e-mail ID and phone number.
You can check out mine for reference by clicking here or you can copy paste the link in your browser-https://zapstore.com/s/Simran_rathi).

Then all you need to do is browse your favorite e-commerce websites like Jabong, Flipkart, Snapdeal, Myntra, Amazon, Shopclues, firstcry, babyoye, fab furnish, paytm, limeroad, pepperfry. etc. and copy paste the link of the product of your choice on the space on your Zap store dashboard and click on update. Or you can simply download the chrome extension and add loads of products by just clicking on that extension. There are several options available for the app users too.
I also loved the fact that you can add a whole big range of products over there from electronics to clothes, jewelry and footwear.
I have made my collection on Zap Store consisting of clothes and few electronic gadgets that comprises mainly of an Iphone 6s and a hard disk as electronics, some clothes, earrings, and a NARS blush powder compact.
 

 





Every time your recommendation gets clicked and purchased, you will be rewarded for it.
So guys, what are you waiting for??
Start your Zip, Zap, Zoom now!!
I am making my own store for the #BestZapStore activity at BlogAdda in association with Zapstore. 

1 comment :

  1. the cash back offers have given a new twist to the online shopping. There are many stores that offer cash back offers but Zap store is doing a great job.

    ReplyDelete