badge

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Do What You Love,Love What You Do.

There are often times in our lives when we aspire to achieve something so desperately that we seldom forgets what we actually are, to get that thing or commodity in our hands,we in fact start losing our touch or charm from our own-self and this is where all the crisis begins.
Life is a mean race,we all know this but how we participate in this race makes the difference.
There are no rules and regulations and freedom to set your own rules is there, then what is the need to follow the footsteps of others,when we can create a new path of opportunities.
By my own experience,I can share that I have been into this phase a many times and all the time,I kept on thinking that this is the end,nothing could get worse than this but after pulling myself up and strong,I bounce back with a great force and positivism.
So,what is required to be done,outcast all the negativity from your body and surroundings and pen down all the talents which you have and start with one thing at a time, you do not need to finish all the tasks but all you need is an honest try to attempt, then watch out your own magic, everything will seem to be sorted and simple.

Just learn one mantra-"I need to take a deep breath and realize that I'm still young and I don't have to have everything to be okay."

No comments :

Post a Comment