badge

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Family Is What We Need....

                       

Family  Family Family.

Family is vital part of our life. We can’t survive without them.  We can fight, argue, love, angry with them but in the end we can’t live without them and love is always there. Human is a social animal for survival, he needs family, friends, relative. Although, sometimes we wants some space. We want to spend some time alone but that would of 4-5 days not more than that and after that we miss all the fights and arguments. Without family we feel incomplete. I found myself luck because I was born in joint family and I got married into joint family. I like people around me.

Nowadays we have lots of gadgets, who distract us from our work, studies and family. Although, it is very important to update ourselves with new technologies and information. In this competitive world, these gadgets are part of our life now. In my opinion, we need to adopt technologies along with our family. We can spend 5 days at our work but for 2 days we need to spend quality time with parents, kids and family. Even though, if you are successful, you will always need a family to share your success and happiness. Success without family is  incomplete and unmeaning.

No amount of money or success can take the place of time spent with your family.

No comments :

Post a Comment