Asus organised ZenFestival 2015 for the first time in India at Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium, New Delhi on August 6,2015 recently which itself was one of the biggest SmartPhone launching event in India.The program was indeed a carnival with live music, superb broadway act of drummers,food stalls along with celebrity presence. Jonney Shih(Chairman, Asus) announced 5 new products namely ZenFone 2 Deluxe, ZenFone 2 Laser, ZenFone 2 Selfie, ZenFone Max and ZenPad.
Let's talk about ZenFones.
- ZenFone 2 Deluxe is a delight for eyes, it comes with Premium Crafted Polygonal Design back panel with a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display and it supports 4 GB of Memory, 64-bit Quad-Core Processor Z3580(2.3 GHz Intel Atom). It will be available in 64GB & 128GB variants supporting Zen UI over Android Lollipop.
- ZenFone 2 Laser supports 5MP & 13MP Pixel Master Cameras. The speciality of it is the Laser Auto-Focus which is as fast as 0.3 seconds and the Dual-LED Real Tone Flash. It comes with Cornng Gorilla Glass 4 supporting Qualcomm Snapdragon 64-bit Quad Core Processor. Available in 5.5 & 6 inch screen-size models, this is surely an eye-candy for the Photography lovers.
- ZenFone Selfie has a 5.5" 1080p display at 403ppi, 13 MP front (f/2.2) and rear (f/2.0) camera with dual LED flash on both, and a 3000 mAh battery. It comes with 2GB/3GB RAM, 16GB/32GB storage (expandable up to 128GB), Gorilla Glass 4, and is 4G enabled.This smartphone is surely gonna be a rage among the youngsters because of its revolutionary capabilities of incredible capturing of Selfies.
- ZenPad is a tablet that enables the user to customize the tablet with functional cases which includes ZenClutch, ZenCase & Audio Cover.
- A sneak peek was also given to the guests of ZenFone Max whose launch is due in October. ZenFone Max comes with a massive 5000mAh battery. It has a 5.5inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4, a 64bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with up to 2GB of RAM, 13MP/5MP cameras with laser autofocus.
At the end, it is apt to say that Asus has been serious about the Indian market since it has the done simultaneous global launch in New Delhi and the ZenFestival was a big success that was evident from the fact that the auditorium was tightly packed and there was no glitch to be heard or seen because of the efficient management by the Asus Team.