badge

Friday, June 3, 2016

Let's plan some fun with Datsun redi-GO

My four years of college life has come to an end three days back and a totally new chapter of life awaits. Going to job, earning money, improving skills, managing funds and most important of all relocating to a new place and doing all the basic stuff like laundry, cooking, cleaning all on your own still enjoying what I call life is on the cards. Bygones will be bygones after few months.
But before all of this stuff starts to happen, I still have a month to do whatever I wish for without worrying about any deadlines or crib about the monotony of the routine I had from the last twenty years or would have in the coming ones.
And when you have nothing to do, you have a lot of time to do, and I started with the internet, while browsing through different websites, I stumble upon a new car by Datsun, that is, the Datsun redi-GO which is going to launch in June, probably in the next week on June 7 and an idea struck in my mind-Why not I plan an all girls trip to the North India? Since buying a new car is in my plan after graduation, the redi-Go fits well in my budget and ticks my specifications criteria, I can definitely give it a shot.
Exploring the hills and valleys in Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand always excites me and with the convenience of your own vehicle and the company of friends, one can enjoy it to the fullest.
Me and my friend can drive a hatchback with very much of an ease and the designing of it is done in such a way that it looks comfortable to take it head on to the famous crowded Indian streets and park it wherever we can find a spot. (I am living in Delhi and parking is such a big issue one can never imagine.) 
A hatchback is always ideal when you are a novice driver like me who wishes to enjoy driving on a road trip with your friends and using the car to commute from your place to office and vice-versa. As an individual, I am expecting the car to give me a smooth driving experience on the plains and the hills too, lesser troubles for finding a parking spot for it and a modern-chic look in terms of its designing offering a good space for storage too. I don't know much about cars and their features but what I know is that I value comfort, price, ease of driving and looks over other things and the redi-GO is offering them to me in a great package deal.
What I really admire in Datsun redi-GO is its quirky and funky design, it looks cool on the road too, I also loved the designing of the interiors, it isn't something which I would rather say I haven't seen before or I always look forward to have it in a car's interiors but it is likeable and stylish.
I am looking forward to the trip in this car and hope that it will become memorable where we can test our limits and its too and yes, enjoy the newly found freedom and confidence in a fun way.


Fun. Freedom. Confidence. The ultimate Urban Cross - Datsun redi-GO - the capability of a crossover with the convenience of a hatchback. 

No comments :

Post a Comment