badge

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Product Review | Turmeric & Rose Water With Forest Honey Face Wash by SoulTree

Hello all!
My blog has got a new makeover, Change should be a Constant thing and I try my best to keep it that way.
Now I am going to share my experience of using the new Face Wash by Soul Tree, I have been using the Turmeric & Rose Water With Forest Honey Face Wash by Soul Tree for the past 30 days on a regular basis. So let's get started.


First of all, the face wash is totally natural and organic, and comes in a nice plastic bottle packaging which is non-breakable. As the name goes it is manufactured by combining Organic Turmeric with extracts of Indian Rose, Aloe & Forest Honey. And it is recommended for Dry to Normal Skin Type.


After an exhausting day at outdoors, I would love to let these herbs to do their magic on my skin as well as in the morning too for a smooth glowing skin.
Upon usage I have found that the consistency of the Face Wash is somewhat a honey-orange color gel-like not too thick but not runny too and it smells very earthy which is very soothing & calming to the senses. 
Two dollops are required in a single usage and washing it off with water, I can feel my face moisturized with skin clear, supple and fragrant.
Price:Rs.295/- for 120 ml bottle


      I highly recommend this face wash to every one out there to use in order to get visible Skin Improvement and also to promote the concept of sustainable development and safe Ayurvedic Cosmetics.

Why SoulTree?
-The products are made from natural ingredients collected and processed through eco-friendly procedures.
-Certified by BDIH, Germany.
-Free from petroleum based or harsh chemicals such as SLS/SLES, silicones, DEA/TEA, phenoxyethanols, artificial fragrances and colors.

*The packaging of the product is very nice, compact, recyclable and comes very handy where travelling is concerned, that is, I can put them in my handbag & it won't eat up my space.
*These products & a lot more from the different ranges are currently available on various e-commerce websites.
*You can visit their website & browse the entire collection by CLICKING HERE 
or copy pasting this link in your browser- http://soultree.co.in/
*Also check out their Social Media Profiles for latest updates.

Follow @soultree.in on Instagram
Follow @SoulTree_In on Twitter

No comments :

Post a Comment