badge

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Healthy is the new Tasty | The Toasted Oats Co.

Who would have thought that healthy food can be really tasty??
I would have never, for me taste and health rarely goes hand in hand.
Last week, my these kind of notions came to an abrupt stop when I stumbled upon The Toasted Oats Co.'s Sugar Free Granola.

This Delhi based venture offers "Oats With A Twist" as I would love to say. So, let's find out more about my experience with The Toasted Oats Co.'s products.
I have tried and tasted two variants of the toasted oats, namely the Coconut & Cinnamon. The oats were packaged in very attractive glass bottles with floral labels adorning them. 
The Coconut flavor is packed with oats rolled and baked in honey with tropical fruits and roasted almonds with coconut shreds and protein-rich Chia, Flax and Sunflower seeds.
The Cinnamon flavor is the one with the oats rolled and baked in honey having almonds, berries & hints of cinnamon.
Image Credits: The Toasted Oats Co. Instagram

What I liked:

 1. A healthy, quick & tasty snack(can be consumed as it is).
 2. Nuts and Berries are of some really good shape and size.
 3. Can be taken with milk as a meal-A Complete & Balanced Diet.
 4. Oats being the core-ingredient is highly fibrous and helps in maintaining fitness.  
 5. Packaging is Eye-Catching. 
 6. Being rich with nuts, dried fruits and berries, an instant energy source.
 7. Since all the variants comes with the ample amount of seeds, hence good source of proteins.
 8. Travel friendly:The bottles are in my bag all the time, occupies less space and goes along with me wherever I head for.


What I don't like:

 Honestly, I don't find anything in them which isn't impressing me. Above all, they are crunchy and no one in my family & friends stops munching them.

The other two variants are Chocolate Chip and Rose.
Image Credits: The Toasted Oats Co. Instagram

Price:

    Rs.400 for 250 grams
    Rs.800 for 500 grams
    Rs.1600 for 1 kilogram
    And Rs.150 for shipping across Delhi 
 
Go check out to their Facebook Page to order and know more
Also follow their Instagram account @toastedoatcompany for latest Updates.

No comments :

Post a Comment