badge

Friday, April 8, 2016

Rise of the Online Pharmacy Stores

In the recent times, with the onset of the era of Digitalization and revolutionary developments in the fields of Internet and e-commerce, the end-user, that is, the consumer has become more powerful. Just the previous day, I was searching for the generic name of a medicine and searching different methods to buy it, I stumble upon Netmeds, the online pharmacy store which is as a matter of fact provides services to Indian consumers living in India and abroad. 
NetMeds Home Page
         Netmeds has a wide range available of options available to choose your medicines from, you can select them like on the basis of prescription by conditions or by manufacturers, diabetes, OTC, personal care, wellness, etc. Their website's interface is very much interactive and user-friendly and with services like home-delivery, this online store is definitely one of my favorites.
          I found this kind of e-commerce facility very helpful because in my locality, Sundays are a weekly off for the pharmacy stores and sometimes, we had a hard time to buy medicines even of the general use.
          What attracted me more towards this is that there are some websites like DealsnPrice which are providing coupons and cashback too. Since the local stores only offers 5 to 10% discounts on the billing amount that is quite close or lesser to what I would be getting from there but they are not giving me any cashback on top of it but getting my money back into my wallet is something what I would love to have as a post-shopping effect. This website provides the user with all kinds of coupons practically existing all over the internet, what all you have to do is to find the one which is the most apt for your purchase. 

     It basically saves a lot of time during the entire online shopping process because it is a never ending task to hunt down the promotional mails in the mailbox, apply the discount coupons within their validity period & I have experienced missing out a lot of offers on my deals, so this is a heaven for a shopaholic like me. Not only am I able to save a good amount on NetMeds but also with the Cashback, I am enjoying a great deal of money saving too.
Also, one can search and compare the price of products, coupons & deals, a part which we kind of miss in our regular way of shopping. You can download the Android App from the Play Store by clicking here.
It's like "Cherry on the top of your cake slice and Eating it too."

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for posting this informative things to people. This is really helpful for readers. Naprosyn 500 mg in UK, USA, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing. <a href="https://handla-lakemedel-online.yolasite.com/Online-Apotek.php>Yola webpage</a>

    ReplyDelete