badge

Monday, April 25, 2016

Monetize Your Instagram Channel

Instagram is one of the trendiest photo & video sharing App in the social media these days. All the brands & celebrities along with people like you & me are inclining towards it to share an insight about their life & work, likes & dislikes & so much more. Instagram has also serve as the backbone to many businesses to flourish as they can talk about their recent launches, pitch their strategies to the target audiences by the use of hashtags & can develop a good follower base to progress.

Now, if you have a great Instagram Page and a followers list to boast off, then it is the time to make some money out of it. Blogmint has introduced a new addition to their website which is also for the first time in India that allows the integration of the Instagram account and you can monetize it too.
Yes, you have the luxury to make money for doing what you love to do on a daily basis. I have recently monetized my Instagram handle and did three campaigns also and my experience was amazing.
All what I had to do can be explained from the following steps.
  1. I applied  for the suitable campaigns on the Discover Campaigns Page.
  2. Within 24-48 hours, I got shortlisted by the brands and got acquainted with the campaign brief which included pictures & videos and the hashtags and link URLs to be used in the post's caption.
  3. Next step was to post the picture/video with the caption & it was then the time to sit back and relax maybe with a cup of coffee or stroll around.
  4. Within or less than 24 hours, I was able to see my updated Work Order in my dashboard on Blogmint's Website showing the status of the Live Insta. Must say, an efficient system to track down the posts.
  5. Although it was specified by Blogmint that the payments would be credited into the account within 30 days from the date of work-order completion but I have received all my 3 payments within a week or less.
All in all, my overall experience was hassle-free and nice where I made some good money too.
So #instapeeps, what are you waiting for, Monetize your Instagram Handle NOW!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment