badge

Thursday, January 21, 2016

FIVE FANTASTICO APPS IN MY ANDROID PHONE

The most dearest and precious thing to me after my family in this world is my smartphone currently. I own an HTC Desire series Android Phone and I have no qualms in admitting that I am totally, completely and undoubtedly addicted to it. The last thing that I check before going off to sleep is my phone at night and the first thing I want early in the morning along with my hot cup of tea is my phone earlier it used to be the national daily but what to do other than to replace when you can have the better option. All the things which are required or may be needed to ensure the smooth functioning of my daily routine are installed in it and it has become more than just a gadget or a device that can support voice-calling services at the end. 
As from my own experience and conclusions, a lot of paperwork has been saved by the advent of different Applications or Apps.
In this blog spot, I shall be sharing about those five Apps which are really good in keeping a tab on myself, my hobbies whether it is in terms of managing and creating my files and documents, tabulating the expenses, maintaining a paperless photo album, connecting with my near and dears, encouraging my passion, interest and love towards writing and blogging and many more things as well as making my phone a little more than just a mere Smartphone but a Fantastico daily life companion like my own shadow.
That is why, these apps have been felicitated by me in my own dictionary as Fantastico Apps. So, here I present the list of 5 Apps which I have on my experience of using them in the last six months.

1. Office Suite+PDF Editor 

This App by MobiSystems is the best in class that allows the users to view,edit and create Word, Excel and Powerpoint files. Also, allowing the user to convert files to PDF format and vice-versa. Also managing all the files has become quite simpler and time saving at the same time.

2. Walnut 

This one is almost as equivalent to me as appointing a personal assistant would have been. This App keeps tab on all the expenses such as ATM withdrawals, movie tickets, bills and bank cards. I do not have to check all of my VISA card statements since Walnut is doing that for me. In simple words, it is the Passbook and Booking App for Android devices.

3. Instagram

Instagram is the simple way to capture the moments and sharing them with our friends and followers. It allows the user to manually edit their photographs and videos. Most importantly, it has introduced the concept of paperless photographs along with its contemporaries but still Instagram is a revolution in its own league.

4. WhatsApp Messenger

There are many other Apps which have entered the market and doing well but WhatsApp has surely changed the experience of messaging all around the world. There is no doubt about that WhatsApp has made sending and receiving text messages service a low cost affair. It has connected people with the help of accessibility to Internet.

5. Blogger

I have an avid interest in reading and writing articles in English language. Though, I am soon going to be a qualified Engineer in the coming months but my hobby never died and all this has become possible due to this App. Now, most of the time whenever I have a thought starter for a post, I only need to open Blogger in my phone and write all the stuff that has boiled up inside me.

This blog post is inspired by the blogging marathon hosted on IndiBlogger for the launch of the #Fantastico Zica from Tata Motors. You can apply for a test drive of the hatchback Zica today.

No comments :

Post a Comment