badge

Monday, January 11, 2016

Time to make Good Morning a Gold Morning

"The world is very beautiful outside when there is stability inside"
-By Anonymous
Mornings are the most important part of the entire day because how we spend our mornings often describes what we can expect from our day ahead. I have a firm belief that having a good start at anything paves the way for a nice journey to travel later on.
So, here is my new discovery to turn my mornings into more than a mere Good Morning everyday. 
First of all, I would like to admit that I love all the things which are fun, quirky and different. And when it comes to the toothbrush, I followed my set rules to choose one for myself. Right now, I am using 'Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush' these days because what I like most about it is its 360 degree application, that is, it cleans Gums, Teeth, Tongue and Cheeks, in short, the whole mouth, so practically no worries about oral hygiene as such. Those who don't have any idea about the 360 range then let me tell you that the 360 toothbrush comes with a tongue and cheek cleaner, gentle rubber cups and fine multi-functioning bristles which ultimately helps in achieving all round mouth cleaning. The Gold bristles promises the inhibition of bacterial growth on teeth and charcoal spiral ones removes the teeth stains and makes them spotless shining clean. 

All in all, I can say that the first thing in the morning that I need to do is to brush my teeth and with this Colgate toothbrush, I find my experience very fresh and glittery one to embark the start of the day. Its little more than just teeth cleaning for me. 
A good start of the day is really important. If you are in a happy and positive frame of mind then it is very likely for you to have a productive day. So, my way to make my morning a Gold Morning everyday or I can say that #Colgate360GoldMornings  is the new mantra to kick start my daily routine.

No comments :

Post a Comment